Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I feel in my gut that my husband has been cheating on me. For…

Customer Question
I feel in my gut...
I feel in my gut that my husband has been cheating on me. For the first time in 14 years he introduced me as "this is my wife Jody" that is his x wife of 25 years. I know that they have been spending time together at his daughters house
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/9/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am sorry to hear of this matter.
Please tell me
1 - You are contemplating divorce because of your suspicions? Or is this something you have been thinking about for awhile and this is the straw that broke the camels back?
2 - What information can I provide for you in regard to a divorce?