Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I feel in my gut that my husband has been cheating on me. For

Customer Question

I feel in my gut that my husband has been cheating on me. For the first time in 14 years he introduced me as "this is my wife Jody" that is his x wife of 25 years. I know that they have been spending time together at his daughters house
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I am sorry to hear of this matter.
Please tell me
1 - You are contemplating divorce because of your suspicions? Or is this something you have been thinking about for awhile and this is the straw that broke the camels back?
2 - What information can I provide for you in regard to a divorce?