Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

The no trespass was issued by the law firm private country…

Customer Question
The no trespass was issued...
The no trespass was issued by the law firm for a private country club against an ex son in law of a member. Now, a new member wants to join this country club his ex wife is the girlfriend of the ex son in law. Our daughter currently has an injunction against this trespassed son in law and sole custody of our grandchildren. Our grandchildren feel safe at this facility. Is there an expiration date to this no tresspass from the Country Club. The no trespass was issued by this club because the former son in law came on property and punched a club employee. The county sheriff's office was called. So, the short of it is, how long is a no trespass good for when issued by the lawfirm representing the country club?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/9/2015
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
A no trespassing request doesn't expire unless there's an expiration date or it's later rescinded. The purpose of the letter is to put a person on notice that he's not allowed on a specific piece of private property. The ex-son-in-law would need one of the owners at the country club to give him permission to return.
If you have any questions or concerns about my response, please reply WITHOUT RATING. It's important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so I am paid for the time I spend answering questions. If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll to the right. There is no charge for follow-up questions. Thank you.