Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Can I hire a third party to represent me in this proceding…

Customer Question
can I hire a third...
can I hire a third party to represent me in this proceding with out me showing
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/7/2015
Family Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
You can only be represented at the hearing by a member of the State Bar of California (i.e., a lawyer). There is no option other than for you to appear at the hearing. I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.Thanks again for using justanswer.com!