How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandson has to pay an exorbitant amount of child support.

Customer Question

My grandson has to pay an exorbitant amount of child support. The baby's mom is known to use the money for luxury items for herself. He is having difficulty meeting other obligations, but feels that the system is stacked against him. He can't even afford court costs to get a modification. He wants to get married, but fears that he can't even afford that.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello -

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to helping you with your family law issue today.
I'm sorry to hear about your son's situation.
What question can I answer for you?