How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I sent a question already. Did you receive my question

Customer Question

I sent a question already. Did you receive my question regarding my divorce. I stated, I am a Disable Vietnam Veteran. I filed a Absolute divorce and had my husband served. He in turn hire4d an attorney withwhom I can not afford one. Now I have to do an
amendment to the divorce order in which I do not know how to do. Please help me, thank you in advance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the amendment you need to do?
Have you contacted your local legal aid office or called the state bar or your local disabled veteran's office yet since you can most times get legal assistance from one of those entities?