Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I sent a question already. Did you receive my question

Customer Question

I sent a question already. Did you receive my question regarding my divorce. I stated, I am a Disable Vietnam Veteran. I filed a Absolute divorce and had my husband served. He in turn hire4d an attorney withwhom I can not afford one. Now I have to do an
amendment to the divorce order in which I do not know how to do. Please help me, thank you in advance.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the amendment you need to do?
Have you contacted your local legal aid office or called the state bar or your local disabled veteran's office yet since you can most times get legal assistance from one of those entities?