Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have a question? This past February i just went to court

Customer Question
Hi i have a question...
Hi i have a question? This past February i just went to court to get custody back of my children. In the order it states that the judge terminate the temporary court order on the behalf of my children to their maternal grandmother with the custody to revert back to me to maintain wardship of my children. The court also lift the order for there father to have supervised visits and that his visits with his children be arranged by me and Franklin county children servives. How ever things was going fine last month up until that point. I didn't let there father see his kids for two weeks because of his behavior. And now he's mad at me and doing things out of spite to get back at me by calling and using the police and children services as a weapon by calling and making false report. This is the second time that he has done this to me and these kids. I already has a open case already and I'm working with The case worker. The caseworker was just at my house on tuesday to check up on me and the kids to see how us doing and she saw that everything is fine. The next day that's when there father called the police and children services and send them to my house because he's mad that i won't let him see the children and now he's got me concerning about my children well being. I need to know what should i do and what actions i should takr to put a stop to this his behavior.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/7/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. I am glad to hear that the case worker found everything in good order for you.At this point, I suggest since it is up to you and the Children Services that you talk with your case worker and ask them to work with the Father and discuss his behavior and that he is not acting in the best interest of his children and if he continues, a request will be made to the court to limit his visits to supervised again. If you put it in the hands of children services to help you, as the court ordered, that may stop his behavior.
He's not done messing with me he's going to keep on putting me through emotional distress keep on calling the police and children services. Because he's mad that i won't let him see his kids.
HelloThank youI suggest you can file criminal harassment charges and consider a restraining order. The only problem with that could be the courts seeing it as your way of simply keeping him from the visitation. And so this is why it is so important to have the CPS case worker involved.Is there something specific you are wondering about if it is a recourse for you?
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law