How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael J, Esq. Your Own Question
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3459
Experience:  Licensed Attorney - represented hundreds of clients in criminal cases, family law disputes, traffic issues, and general legal issues. Youth Court Prosecutor.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Michael J, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my husband took my bay (11months old) hike

Customer Question

If my husband took my bay (11months old) for a hike (what he said), and after four hours I couldn't hold on him: he didn't answer my phone calls. He leave home with a bad moon this morning, and I got so worry about my baby: she needs napping around 11:30, and she needs food around that time too.
I called for a lot of times, so what I can do now or if it happen again, what can I do to protect my baby?
Please help me.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. Are you saying your husband took your horse for a hike and now you want to know how to get the horse back home legally? Thanks, Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not my horse, is my baby girl. I am sorry that I wrote a wrong words.
He left home from 9:20, and now it has been over 6 hours, and I couldn't hold on him.
What I can do to protect myself and my baby to avoid this situation happen again?
Thank you
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
If he took a child that you and he share custody wise, he has just as much right to take the child as you do (legally), so unfortunately there isn't anything you can do to keep him from going off with the child.
However, I certainly understand that an 11 month old child needs to be around her mother and doesn't need to be gone that long for a period of time. Perhaps you should try speaking with him about it and if that doesn't work, perhaps counseling would help? I'm sorry I can't give you a legal remedy.
I hope this helps.
If you valued my time, I'd love a positive review. I'll be happy to follow up until you're completely satisfied.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very much.You answered my question very patiently.
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
No problem! Don't forget to rate if you valued my time. :) Michael

Related Family Law Questions