Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Before the trial the judge gave my wife to her doughters

Customer Question

before the trial the judge gave my wife to her doughters care .at tday I donot see my wife for 48 days !!!!When I so her in court she was like a a statue of marble with no expressions on her face.Please HELP ME Thank you
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
State law forbids us from representing anyone from this site. All we are allowed to do is provide information to customers.
Why was your wife removed from your care, were you not able to provide her proper care?
Did you obtain a local attorney yet, because you are going to need one to go back to court to get the help you are seeking?