Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am married a conartist....she was not satisfied that i made…

Customer Question
I am married a conartist....she...
I am married a conartist....she was not satisfied that i made 90,000 a year she applied for food stamps and lied ...I let them know that i was the father of one of the children and i suport him ...the gave her food stamps any and i got a judgement agaist me for 3000 dollars and she got nothing i bought a home with 5 bedroom for her to live in because i wanted to help her and i loved all for her other children she kept bank statements and credit card bills away from me and because work in the oil fields i was not home much she took all my money and know have to file bk .....found out that she had sceem to cheat irs as well ...i have 700 dollars and out of wrk ....the worst thing is she has my 2 boys and i am really scared for them what can i do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/5/2015
Family Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state this is in? And I assume that you already have a court order in place regarding custody / visitation that gives her custody of the children?