How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am divorced was finalized in april 2015. I want to fight

Customer Question

I am divorced was finalized in april 2015. I want to fight for legal custody need helpt to draft a custody appeal to florida court
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you filed a motion for an order to show cause for contempt of court in the court that entered the custody ruling? That is the next step here.
Please understand, we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site, so we cannot draft any legal documents, we can only provide information for customers to assist them in being educated about their situation.

Related Family Law Questions