Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My boyfriend is currently ordered to pay child support which

Customer Question

My boyfriend is currently ordered to pay child support which includes his portion of the medical expenses for the child... It has come to our attention that this does not include cosmetic dental.. the child support officer advised us that he needed and attorney because he was only required to pay for medically necessary dental.
He has been paying for these braces out of his pocket without having access to any records of services or itemized detailed costs ... she is ordered to provide him with all info and has refused
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Just to be clear, he has been paying for the braces in addition to the support, out of his own kind gesture?
Hi. I just wanted to follow up and see if you had a chance to respond?