Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have no documents or records in my possession that

Customer Question
provides the exact dates. I...
I have no documents or records in my possession that provides the exact dates. I have not been able to find this information on line, how can I find the details? The marriage license requires the exact date of my previous marriage annulment.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/2/2015
Family Lawyer: S. Huband, Esq., Attorney replied 3 years ago
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Thanks for requesting me. What court did you get the annulment from? i.e. What was the name of the court and the state in which the court was located?
Thanks, Customer
I don't hundred percent recall, I believe it was Beverly Hills court in California.
Thanks for the update.
I don't know of any online resource to get this information. So, I'd try the court clerk first. Here's what I found for the contact info:
Beverly Hills Courthouse *****
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (###) ###-####
Tell them what you're looking for and hopefully they can point you in the right direction.
Best wishes, Customer