Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I met my husband in key west... At this time he was a

Customer Question
married man and he lied...
I met my husband in key west... At this time he was a married man and he lied to me and got me pregnant afterwards he finally got divorced and got married to me. He is an addict I was in abusive relationship for years and now my daughter is out of the
country residing with my parents since I ran away from him with her . He filed for divorce in a newspaper I need a lawyer
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/2/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.Please tell me what information you need?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My husband tries to divorce me by announcement in a newspaper is the custody of my daughter would be involved if she wasn't under the jurisdiction of state of Florida over a year ? She is a citizen of Moldova and is under the guardianship of my parents
HelloThank you. I do not participate in the live calls offered by this site. We can continue here, if you want or I can opt out and allow another professional who does to assist you. Thank you for the attachments. If you have questions in this regard and want to put them here, I can provide the information
Family Lawyer: AttyCBradford, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
AttyCBradford
I would be interested in assisting you through live call and document review if you are still searching, please let me know