How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking ny family lawyer re divorce

Customer Question

looking for a ny family lawyer re divorce
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I can discuss this and provide you information to questions you have in this regard.However, professionals of this site are precluded from representing customers of this site as per the Terms of Service.If you want to continue and have me provide information, please let me know what that is here.Or if you want a legal referral to a NY Family law attorney, I suggest the NY Bar Association for a legal referral service.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloI do not participate in this offer. I will opt out and allow another professional to contact you.Thanks for your patience. Your deposit will remain in tact
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok...were you a ny attorney? did you know the ny rules?
Expert:  Legalease replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
I practiced in NYC and northern NJ through 2008 but no longer live there, although I keep myself abreast of the rules in NY. What is your question and I can tell you if I can help you or if I have to send it on to someone else ?