Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Looking ny family lawyer re divorce

Customer Question
looking for a ny family...
looking for a ny family lawyer re divorce
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
6/1/2015
Family Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 3 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I can discuss this and provide you information to questions you have in this regard.However, professionals of this site are precluded from representing customers of this site as per the Terms of Service.If you want to continue and have me provide information, please let me know what that is here.Or if you want a legal referral to a NY Family law attorney, I suggest the NY Bar Association for a legal referral service.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HelloI do not participate in this offer. I will opt out and allow another professional to contact you.Thanks for your patience. Your deposit will remain in tact
ok...were you a ny attorney? did you know the ny rules?
Family Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Hello there
-
I practiced in NYC and northern NJ through 2008 but no longer live there, although I keep myself abreast of the rules in NY. What is your question and I can tell you if I can help you or if I have to send it on to someone else ?
-
-
MARY
-