Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is the charge answer?

Customer Question
What is the charge for...
What is the charge for an answer?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
5/31/2015
Family Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
In this instance you appear to have offered $36.00 for your questions to be answered.
In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What is it specifically that I can assist you with? What do you need to know or accomplish in terms of family law?
Doug