How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31685
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need legal advice about a complicated custody and feel I

Customer Question

I need legal advice about a complicated custody and feel I need to file for emergency custody In tn .. No one in county will help I was painted as crazy by ex he has made it where I only have supervised visitation with court appointed supervisors who have seen and supposedly documented neglect his bad behavior skipped visits and they seem to be fine with this
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a Family Law litigation attorney in Tennessee. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Just let me know what your question is and I'll be glad to respond.
As for finding an attorney, you should consider going to another town or the nearest city to find an attorney that that doesn't have a conflict and who can help you with this.
Just let me know what your question is below and I'll reply to you. Thanks!