How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a COA of Process against my children's mother

Customer Question

I have a COA for Abuse of Process against my children's mother and her attorneys. The mother has moved to Florida, and both the attorneys live in Alabama. Is it possible to file my lawsuit in Florida Federal Court against the mother and file in Alabama State Court against the two attorneys?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. However, I need you to clarify what "COA" means. It could mean several different things, so I want to be sure that I know exactly what you are referring to.
Thank you.

Related Family Law Questions