How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 28056
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ok. So we kinda settled something. Not ideal but good enough

Customer Question

Ok. So we kinda settled something. Not ideal but good enough until I save $$ for an attorney. We agreed that I would only get 4 weeks.. Split up... On dates that work for her... Except we had dates set up. But she keeps switching it... She says... Because
she can. Now the dates don't match up to where I can even get them. Cuz of work. She is playing games. Is there anything I can do? A motion I can file on my own to correct this problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Yes at this point if she is not adhering to any informal agreements with the children then at this point it needs to be court ordered. You can file a motion to request and / or modify visitation and have set dates so there is no conflict with work and she can not change the dates without your consent or permission from the court