How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31733
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cps says my kids are not allowed near my wife without cps supervision.

Customer Question

cps says my kids are not allowed near my wife without cps supervision. She is currently in mental hospital and we would like to visit but there isn't even a case worker assigned to our case yet. Can we visit her in the hospital or will this get us into further trouble?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a Family Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
If CPS said that you should have no contact without supervision, then you need to do just that. If not, it could result in you facing further trouble with CPS and it could cause them to intervene and take the child into custody.
Thus, it's best to comply and cooperate with CPS in order to prevent it from causing you more issues.