Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

Cps says my kids are not allowed near my wife without cps supervision.

Customer Question

cps says my kids are not allowed near my wife without cps supervision. She is currently in mental hospital and we would like to visit but there isn't even a case worker assigned to our case yet. Can we visit her in the hospital or will this get us into further trouble?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 2 years ago.
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a Family Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
If CPS said that you should have no contact without supervision, then you need to do just that. If not, it could result in you facing further trouble with CPS and it could cause them to intervene and take the child into custody.
Thus, it's best to comply and cooperate with CPS in order to prevent it from causing you more issues.