How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking attorney in a child custody battle that takes payme

Customer Question

i am looking for a attorney in a child custody battle that takes payments
my future son in law has 4 children and his ex wife is trying to take them out of state and is not following mandated counseling for the children they have a lot of money we don't
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardIs there a current custody order and your son has been ordered visitations? And does it restrict her moving out of state with the children?

Related Family Law Questions