Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

MY HUSBAND HAD STOLEN MY COMMUNITY PROPERTY BUSINESS I WAS

Customer Question

MY HUSBAND HAD STOLEN MY COMMUNITY PROPERTY BUSINESS I WAS REPRESENTED AND HAD BUSINESSS ATTORNEY AND TAX ATTORNEY AND HAD SEEN THIS BUSINESS ATTORNEYS WIFE HE REFERRED ME TO FOR MY CHRONIC SCOLIOSIS NEEDING THE SURGERY IN 2007 THAT STILL NEEEDING IT AND THIS THERAPIST WITHPUT ANY CREDEENTIALS WHO HAD SEVERAL VERY BIG CHARGES FILED AGAINST HER AND SHE SAW MY HUSBAND WHO I HAD TOLD HER NOT TO AND SHE DID AND MY HUSBAND HAD MADE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME AND RUINED MY 3 YEARS OF PROVIDING REPRESENTATION AND HE NOW i FINALLY SAW HIS TAX COMPANYS TRANSCRIPTS THAT I HAD NEVER KNEW MY POWER PF ATTORNEY WAS USED FRAUD MY HUSBAND HAD DONE THIS HORRIBLE ALLEIGATIONS THAT ALL THESE YEARS THE PROPERTY HE GAVE AWAY AND THE PEOPLE HE GAVE AND THEIR SECRET CORPORATION THAT THE CONSPIRACY TO RUIN ME AND HE HAS BEEN THE ONE WHO HAD DONE FRAUD AND ENTIRELY RUINED MY PROPERTY AND MY POWER OF ATTORNEY HE HAD TAKEN AWAY AND HAD MY INCOMPENTENT SO HE COULD HAVE THESE THREE THEIVES RUIN MY LIFE SO SEVERLY NOW HE HAS TAXES OF HALF A MILLION DOLLARS AND HE IS FRAUDLY CLAIMING THIS DECLINE INCOME AND THE BUSINESS SECRETLY TO BE GONE SO I WILL HAVE NOTHING WHILE HE HAS HAD A GIRLFRIEND HE HAS ABANDONED ME DESERTED ME AND IS VERY EVILAND DANGEROUS I HAVE BEEN REFUSED THE ENTIRE MAIL SINCE 2010 AND THE ENTIRE BANKING AND HE HAS BEEN SECRETLY TAKING LOAN AGAINST MY ONLY PROTECTION KIFE INSURANCE AND TELLING THEM TO HAVE MY NO AUTHORIZATIONFOR ANY INFORMATION HE TERMINATED TWICE MY HEALTH INSURANCE AND HE HIDES AND SNEAKS AROUND AND HAD CAUSED ME ENORMOUS VERY DESTRUCTION OF MY FAMILY HE LIES AND TELLS THEM IM BI POLAR TO COVER UPHIS FILTHY ABUSE AND INTENT TO DESTROY ME I JUST FOUND OUT WHY MY CASE WAS DESTROYED AFTER THREE YEARS OF PAYING THESE ATTORENYS TO PPREVENT MY PROPERTY THAT WAS ROBBED FROM ME MY HUSBAND HAD TAKEN MY RIGHTS AND HAD ME CRAZY SOHE COULD DO THIS HUGE ENORMOUS LOSS TO ME AND NOW HE IS POVERTY AND UP TO THE ENTIRE BUSINESS HE SECRELY HAS BEEN GETTTING THIS ALL PLannned out to leave me smothered with taxes and now no business too and he has leins and all his irs letters and notices are llooking for hidden income and unreported income and he had never even claimed most the substancial companies and the commissions from all these years and still owes from 2007 and he was the biggest broker in northern california and he has records oooof secret accounts he uses to support his girlfriend and their continous gambling trips and moteel life for 5 years abd now his decline incomehe since 2011 hAS BEEN SECRETLY PLOTTONG OUT FOR ME TO BE LEFT WITH NOTHING AND PREVENTS ME ALL MAIL ALL BANKING AND REFUSES TO PROTECT ME AND HE HAD STAGED HIS CAR BROKEN INTO WHEN I SAID I THINK YOU HAVE A PROGRAM ON YOUR COMPUTER THAT THIRD PARTIES AND WIRELESS BLOBAL AND OVERSEAS AND IT IS WHAT HE HAS MADE CERTAIN TO KEEP THE IRS FROM HIS HUGE VERY FRAUD AND COMPLETE INFORMATION WHEN I MENTIONED TO HIM AND NEED MY POWER OF ATTORNEY THAT I JUST NOW FOUND THE REASON MY ENTIRE REPRESENTATION WAS RUINED AND HE DID THIS NOW HIS PATH OF DESRUCTION I HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF THIS HUGE LOSS AND ABUSED SEVERLY AND LEFT PENNYLESS CONTINOUSLY WHAT DO I DO IMMMEDIATELY HE HAS LIED AND CAUSED THIS DESRUCTION AND RUIN OF MY LIFE AND NOW HIS FRAUD BUSINESS INTENDED FOR ME TO NE LEFT NOTHING BUT THE ENORMOUS TAXES AND NO BUSINESS HE LOST TOO THE SECRETS HE PREVENTS ME TO SEE NOTHING THATS WHY THE COMPITER THE CHECKBOOK HE HIDES IN THE CAR I HAVE NEVER SEEN 1 COMMISSIONN CHECK OR TAX RETURN SINCE 2006 WHEN THESE PEOPLE AND HIM PLOTTED OUT THIS ENTIRE SCAM
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us about this situation?
You had attorneys, what did they do with this information you mention above in court?
All of this happened between 2006-2011?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THE POWER OF ATTORNEY THAT WAS ON MY HUSBANDS TAX TRANSCRIPTS I JUST RECENTLY SAW AND CALLED HIS TAX COMPANY AD ASKED WHY WOULD THEY HAVE MY NAME REPRESENTING ME THE 07 08 when this was when he gave my community property business away on 3 12 07 and i was represented to protect my property and taxes and now my POWER OF ATTORNEY I CALLED AS THIS ON my name married filing joint 07 08 WHEN I HAD HIRED ATTORNEYS FOR MY COMMUNITY PROPERRTY HE HAD ILLEGALLY TRANSFERED AND " JUST NOW SAW THIS AND HE HAD MADE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ME AND THE therapist no credentials and ruined my three years of representation and had tajev ny power of attorney and the incompetent letter fromm the tax attiorney who they all took my money for over three years and then i was incompetent??????? because NOW this power of attorney my busband had dpone some real dirty very evil back stabbing and ruined my community property that he gave to the people and named this person to be the registeref agent of tjjjje secret corporation and my husband s collection of irs notices of his hidden income and unreported income obviosly he has been hiding his commissions in the corporation and never paid his taxes in all these years and now his halllllf a million dollars of taxes he owes he now has since 2011 been very secretly making this DECLINE INCOME and to be getting the BUSINESS to be entirely gone so secretly he has ME NOW SMOTHERED WITH TAXES LEINS COLLECTIONS AND THIS SCAM SECRETS TO HAVE NO BUSINESS THAT HE WAS AND IS UP TO THIS AND HAD HIS COMPUTER STOLEN THE OTHER NIGHT WAS WHEN I ASKED HIM ABOUT A PROGRAM THAT IN HIS COMPUTER THAT IS FOR THE ?HIDING THE OVERSEAS AND GLOBAL NORTH AMERICA INVESTMENTS AND THE WIRELESS THIRD PARTIES SIGNATURES SO WHAT DO I DO?
Thank you for your reply.
So, they are claiming you were incompetent all of this time since this happened?