How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16379
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help to fill out a petition to modify the parent child

Customer Question

Need help to fill out a petition to modify the parent child relationship
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
Someone could assist you with this but telephone calls and/or document and form review and assistance is what Just Answer calls an Additional Service (this is not just a question and answer). I can prepare an Additional Services offer if you would like and then it is reviewed by Customer Service to set the price and then you can decide whether to accept it or not. You might want to try your local legal aid offices first because those services are generally free and then if you have no success come back to us.