Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Need help to fill out a petition to modify the parent child…

Customer Question
Need help to fill out...
Need help to fill out a petition to modify the parent child relationship
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/25/2015
Family Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Hello there
-
Someone could assist you with this but telephone calls and/or document and form review and assistance is what Just Answer calls an Additional Service (this is not just a question and answer). I can prepare an Additional Services offer if you would like and then it is reviewed by Customer Service to set the price and then you can decide whether to accept it or not. You might want to try your local legal aid offices first because those services are generally free and then if you have no success come back to us.
-
-
MARY