Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I would like to file a motion to enforce judgement. Oakland…

Customer Question
Hi. I would like to...
Hi. I would like to file a motion to enforce judgement. Oakland County Michigan. My ex-wife isn't paying the debt she is responsible for. I cannot find the form I need to fill and e-File.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
The form is MC 326 but it is not clear on what I need to fill in and where. Just a very confusing form.
5/25/2015
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Detail Required: LOW; Urgency: LOW
JACUSTOMER-z0bgftky- (Offline) -- 0 Positive Ratings / 1 Question (1 Open) -- Deposit Made!
Bookmark and Share You are not watching. Click here to watch.
Time Left: 6 days and 19 hours Status: Awaiting Expert Reply Value: $9.50 Source: Web
Reply
5/24/2015 at 8:46 PM (5 minutes and 7 seconds later)

Response: I cannot tell you how to complete the forms. That would be considered providing you legal advice, which is prohibited by this site's terms of service. However, you can use the link below to download instructions on how to complete the form and what other forms must be filed with the MC 326:
https://www.accesskent.com/Courts/FOC/pdfs/Miscellaneous_Motion.pdf
Other forms:
http://courts.mi.gov/Administration/SCAO/Forms/courtforms/general/mc302.pdf
http://courts.mi.gov/Administration/SCAO/Forms/courtforms/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fAdministration%2fSCAO%2fForms%2fcourtforms%2fgeneral&FolderCTID=0x0120004DAA0C2E25F16C438EE338E6D1258314