Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Lucy, Esq---Only Your opinion on wording of attached??

Customer Question
Attached is an easement. Does...
Lucy, Esq---Only Your opinion on wording of attached?? Attached is an easement. Does the "Full and free right and liberty" imply no obstructions like fences. A fence would capture a part of the easement for ---------one--------- owner, so a fence is not
permitted unless other owners give permission for this reduction on size of the "Full and free right and liberty ... for any "lawful" use. FYI: First two opinions agree with "no fencing" if permission not granted.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
5/22/2015
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer
Thank you for requesting me.
I'm afraid that what you're asking for is considered legal advice, and since I am not licensed in Florida, I'm not able to do that for you. I'll opt out and see if another expert can help.