Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I live in the state of Maryland and my wife and I have decided

Customer Question

I live in the state of Maryland and my wife and I have decided to get a divorce. What is the proper verbage if both parties are looking to part ways with no anomosity.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
I suggest that the agreement will want to reflect the following and can be stated similar to
The parties herein agree THAT:
1) The parties are separating (or have separated) and have the right to live separate and apart from each other as if single and unmarried.
2) Neither party shall harass, molest or interfere with the other.
3) Neither party shall incur debts in the other's name.
4) Breach of the agreement will allow recovery of attorney's fees, damages and, if applicable, enforcement by specific performance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So do list items 1-4 for the grounds for divorce??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloI can continue here. I do not participate in the phone call program offered on this website. I am not sure what you mean the grounds for divorce? I understood it that you both agree to the divorce and so there are no grounds, other than living separate and apart for a year and then filing. And in the meantime, your Marital Separation Agreement will disclose and resolve issues such as alimony, child custody if needed, who lives in the marital home at this time, etc. But you requested the General Release language for the MSA and that is what I provided.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you have an email address and i can send you the information
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Send me what information, please?
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
If you have something you want me to review, you can use the Contact Us button below and the moderators will tell you how to do that. Though I really can only provide you information on what you ask.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
And so if you send information, you need to also have questions for me to address.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm trying to complete my divorce forms and there's a section that I don't fully understand, and i wanted to send you the document to make it clearer
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Ok. I can look at it and you can tell me what section you do not understand. Please use the Contact Us button below to get help with that. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I dont see the contact us button below
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Try this link, please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok I ask about sending an email however i was unsuccessful
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I'm having extremet difficulties there's a section that allows you to sent an email however its' going to customer service and I fell uncomfortable in sending this information there. Do you have a business email address that can be provided