How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11814
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been seperated from my husband 2 years! He

Customer Question

I've been seperated from my husband for almost 2 years! He is now saying he wants to file for custody because I said something about DHR for child support because he isn't helping I need tempory custody now but I'm taking care of 2 kids with no help how do I do this! I love my kids and he's doing it not because I'm a bad mom a bad mom but because of childsupport! I need help
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I am truly sorry for this dilemma but I do understand your specific question. Do you have a specific question? Would it help to chat about this on the phone?

Related Family Law Questions