Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

The cps worker has exagerated the facts, neglected all the

Customer Question

The cps worker has exagerated the facts, neglected all the steps we took, refuses to accept the notice from their drug treatment facility that my daughter did not need service.And claims that my son was also violent and abusive when he was in the home.
And she states that this has traumatised my young grandson. Who had not witnessed any physcial or verbal violence.The had only been one instance in the house, very unexpected and I took steps to make sure it would not happen again
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I refute what she is saying. My son was often in the home, but not when under the influence. He was very helpful, taking care of the lawns and shrubs, shoveling snow, he even cleaned floors, washed dishes, and cooked. When he was sober he was a very caring person. My grandson loved him and used to wash cars with him. I should the cps worker video, from my phone, as well as text messages showing that there were times I would not allow him to come over
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: By presenting evidence to the contrary to the Court where the case is pending or to the Social Worker (if there is not Court case yet) just as you did in your post here. You would need to have a printout of the text messages and make a copy of the video to submit to the Court or to the Social Worker.