Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have been married year. and i am willing to file for

Customer Question
i have been married for...
i have been married for a year. and i am willing to file for divorce. she is pregnant and she has lost her job last year and been on EDD and now on disability. what are my rights
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
5/20/2015
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
.
Can you be a bit more specific about what you are asking?
.
"What are my rights" is a bit broad of a question to be able to give specific answers to...
.
Are you asking about custody, or divorce, or what you would be obligated or entitled to in a divorce, or something else?
.
.
thanks