Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

If one parent does not have religious beliefs and says it is…

Customer Question
If one parent does not...
If one parent does not have religious beliefs and says it is okay for him to move his child in with his girlfriend is there anything legally that can be done to stop this...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/19/2015
Family Lawyer: Tina, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Tina, Lawyer
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
You currently have an order of custody in place but it does not address this issue? Do both parents have legal custody of the child as well as joint physical custody?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.