How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 15 year old, minor son was assaulted by a Principal on school

Customer Question

My 15 year old, minor son was assaulted by a Principal on school property in Dec. 2014 in the Elk Grove School District and I want to file a law suit. The school has suspended and expelled my son from the school district and created a hostile school environment and blaming my son for issues that he has not committed. Can you provide me with an attorneys name who will represent us, and I have a montra of paperwork I have filed to the school district but they are punishing my son with more restrictions each time I file a rebuttal and nothing to date, has been done to the principal, the district is protecting this principal. Plus the other School District representative that has the power to extend my sons suspension is currently on probation for multiple drunk driving violation and his probation ends Dec. 2015 and this man as the authority to suspend student for bogus accusations. No parent will go up against the school district but I will and I need a 'great attorney' to sue them for millions. Please contact me at(###) ###-####9952. In the meantime they have placed my honor student in the 3rd grade level education and have deprived him of an equal education he was receiving in home study.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard. Professionals on this site are precluded from giving one on one lawyer referrals. However, I suggest, if you contact the CA Bar Association, they can provide you a legal referral service. You may be able to find a local attorney who would take the matter on a contingency basis.Please view this link for that information
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. If you have other questions or need clarification, please let me know here. Otherwise, please give a Positive Rating as that is the only way I get credit for my time and information.​Thank you