How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Legalease Your Own Question
Legalease, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 16367
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Legalease is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Not sure Samuel. Could you tell me where you are (State and

Customer Question

Not sure Samuel. Could you tell me where you are (State and Country), and what your qualifications are?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
Most attorneys in the general legal category are located in the United States and we are licensed in one or more states to actually practice but we are permitted to answer questions of US law throughout the US. I a in Massachusetts but practice also in NY, RI, CT, DC, FL and CA. If you have an additional question pertaining to US law, we can assist you here. If your law pertains to the law of the Netherlands or of Europe, we can refer you to a European Law specialist. Please let us know if you have more questions.