How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11768
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Birth Certificate Name Change

Customer Question

I was born in PR, I live in NJ. On my birth certificate my name is ***** ***** since I was six years old I spelled my name Maricelly. My social security card is spelled Maricelly. The only documents that have Maricely with one "l" are birth certificate and NJ drivers license, everything else has two "l's". How do I change my birth certificate to match all my other documents? Help!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law

Related Family Law Questions