How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11806
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son fathered a child and has stepped up to the plate. He

Customer Question

My son fathered a child and has stepped up to the plate. He pays for daycare and we have him one half of the time. She and some guy have moved into together and this man has been placed on the authorized child pick-up list. She has only known him 6 mos. Can she do this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Please tell me
1 - Your son is on the birth certificate?
2 - Is there any type of court order for custody or have the parents just agreed to the terms at this time?