How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex husband lives in VA he is in jail years. He had

Customer Question

My ex husband lives in VA he is in jail for 5 years. He had 2 counts of child solicitation and 1 count child porn against him! Our son is 8 he has seen him a total of 8 times sense he has been born! The divorce and custody is in Ohio! Why would job and family services recieveva letter? What are my rights? Can I get full custody? I want to keep him from my son!! He will have to register as a sex offender!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
What does the existing custody order state?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
He had to do 6 moths consecutive visits If he missed one they started over he hasn't done that in 8 years
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 2 years ago.
Which court made the current order?