How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am seeking assistance with banning a parent from entering

Customer Question

I am seeking assistance with banning a parent from entering my preschool premises and picking up and dropping off his child. He became belligerent when he was reminded of our school's policies today and he has a track record of being a problem parent.
He has joint custody with his daughter's mother and they have a custody agreement in place.
Thank you,
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
If I may ask, did he formally threaten anyone with violence or harm?

Related Family Law Questions