Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My ex girl friend run off with my daughter daughter and will

Customer Question

My ex girl friend run off with my daughter daughter and will not let me see her and I don't know where went To we don't have a child custody order i order n place yet but I was working on and she run off she might of cross state line went should I do I don't have much money so can you please help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:
You say you have been "working" on the custody order - does that mean that anything has been filed in court, or, not yet?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.