How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to have a legal name cchange, back to my maiden

Customer Question

I would like to have a legal name cchange, back to my maiden name. I must do this immediately before i do an address change. Please advise,
Thank you,Sharon
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Is this a result of a divorce? If so, was this addressed/discussed in the proceedings and/or final order? If not, please let me know, as I just need some additional information about what has happened.
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I just wanted to follow up and see if you had a chance to respond? Thank you.