How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am seeking an attorney who can at least submit an objection

Customer Question

I am seeking an attorney who can at least submit an objection to a divorce agreement that is due for the judge to sign any day now. long story but I am seeking an attorney whom I can afford, I make too much money for assistance, 43,ooo a year (gross) I would be using ADA county in Idaho...
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am one of the Attorneys here on JustAnswer. JustAnswer is not a law firm and although the attorneys are all licensed, we are not permitted to take on customers as clients
Have you discussed this change of heart with your ex ?
Thank you,