How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11823
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to have a phone conversation with a lawyer

Customer Question

I need to have a phone conversation with a lawyer because my typing isn't the greatest. I am and have been divorced since 2002. I have two children ages 16 and 17. I have had custody of my children all along until about five years ago that I allowed my ex to take my son because I was having lots of problems with him. Anyway the plot thickens and It would be easier for me to speak to a lawyer. I really need some advice quickly before things get ugly for me. Please help. You can reach me at XXX XXX XXXX I also for got to mention that I do not have the money to higher an attorney. Sincerely ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I would be happy to discuss this situation but I do not use the phone, I use skype. If that is acceptable, I can forward you a request for additional services and I will be happy to discuss your issue directly. Please advise
If that is not acceptable I can simply type out my response.
Dimitry, Esq.