How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11764
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a medical needed child (will be 18 august 14) he lives

Customer Question

I have a medical needed child (will be 18 august 14) he lives at a psychiatric residencial
facility in Kingstree SC he will always need help to have someome. We will need to have guardianship over our son. For now he is still at Kingstree , we do know not when he will be coming here and get the help he needs. We are living in Spartanburg SC and is is a 3 hours to visit, we like to have him close to Spartanburg . we need to become his legal guardian. Please can you help us.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear about your son's situation. Have you spoken to an attorney in Kingstree, SC about moving forward with the guardianship? Unfortunately, experts on this site may not represent customers we speak to. Let me know! Michael

Related Family Law Questions