How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex has decided to file ex parte against me accusing

Customer Question

My ex has decided to file ex parte against me accusing wrongfully of abuse to my son. What can I do to protect myself
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI am sorry to hear of this matter. Have you been served with it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not yet. My lawyer informed me today that my ex was filing soon.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
First you will need to read the statement of charges in regard to the ex parte. So you need to be served Once you have done that, you can formulate your defense based on the accusations.
When you are served, it will be temporary and you will need to appear in court and show the court how it is false. But first you will need to see what the allegations are as to when and where, etc

Related Family Law Questions