How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 116710
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can the California Child Protective Services force us to vaccinate

Customer Question

Can the California Child Protective Services force us to vaccinate a child when the child is reunited with the mother and the mother and entire family are against the vaccines due to religious beliefs and personal beliefs?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Child protection is the most negligent, incompetent and abusive group of people you will ever deal with. Legally they cannot force vaccination of the child if the parents can prove a sincerely ***** ***** belief. However, that will not stop these social workers from lying or fabricating evidence to try to force a parent to do so and if they are trying to do so then the parent's only recourse is going to court and getting the court to stop them. However, be cautious, because CA right now is trying to pass a law to eliminate the exemption and in the near future a parent will not be able to raise such an exception, but as for now today, the parent can object in court.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They took my daughter to court and the judge wouldnt even give her an opportunity to speak and just said pretty much do it. Never were allowed to voice any religious belief. We are totally against abortion, and they are using aborted fetal cells in the vaccinations. What should we do? Get representation?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you are dealing with child protection one should always have an attorney because child protection is very abusive of parent's rights. Right now, under the CA law, you have a right to object and present evidence of that religious belief (as I said this may go away if CA passes that new law and you could then indeed be forced to comply with vaccinating your child).
You need to get back to court and file a motion to reconsider and present your evidence.

Related Family Law Questions