How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds 56 year old ,and I have been paying child support for

Customer Question 56 year old ,and I have been paying child support for years. My kids are now in there late 30"s. My license have been put on hold. I have gone to child support office they give me a release form , Then I go to DMV and pay my fees, then with in a week or so, no license. When I call child support they tell me its released, but DMV says no Its not them its Child support, so now I am like a ping pong ball in the middle of this game. I have lost jobs because of this game . Now my job that I am at is in jeopardy. what can I do? I need my license for my Job.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI suggest you need to go to Child Support and tell them to give you a copy of the Release so you can hand deliver it to DMV It appears to be a computer glitch someplace.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 2 years ago.
I suggest you tell CSE that this is hindering your ability to work and you need to get this matter fixed as quickly as possible. It is possible the database was not correctly updated. And if you have a copy of a check or other evidence it has all been paid, bring that with you Again. I know it is tough dealing with state agencies.