How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you recommend a lawyer who will act on my behalf?

Customer Question

Can you recommend a lawyer for me who will act on my behalf? I need a lawyer to represend me to have visitation with my grandson(8) who is my deceased son's child. His mom stopped the visitation with me about a year ago, after I told my grandson(he asked me)that his mom's boyfriend was not his daddy and I explained that he could never be his dad('REAL DADafter he married his mom but he'd be his step-dad). His mom became angry because she had him calling him daddy, acting like daddy and living with them. Since this occurred two years ago, his mom has NOT allowed my grandson to visit me in my home in Maryland. She allowed me to visit him in Boston 12/26/14, for two days. She collects my son's SSI, but is very disrespectful to me, told me she does NOT like me or feel comfortable with him visiting me anymore. My g.son acts/says he loves me everytime we talk on the phone and eventold her approx. 2 years ago that he wanted to live with me! His mom has anger issues and hold grudges. I cannot afford to fly and stay in a hotel to see my grandson. She will not allow him to visit because she thinks he tells me things that she says about me and his dad.She just got married to the boyfriend last week and he told me(Dec.)from now on he is going to adopt my grandson and from now on I have to get his approval to visit him and my grandson will NOT be visiting me in Maryland. So now, I have two bullies that will keep me from seeing my grandson and continuing the extremely close, loving relationshp I have with my grandson! I need help contesting the ADOPTION and VISITATION that I had before she gave THE Boyfriend/now- husband authority over my grandson. My grandson will be devastated if they destroy our bond/relationship that we have had since he was an infant. His mom began calling me to talk to him weekly since he was 3 months! He my only grandchild. PLEASE RESPOND asap!! Please reccomend a lawyer in the Boston area. They live in Methuen, MA area.
Olivia Featherson (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please call me at my home phone No. and I will pay for your call!! Call collect if yo want to. H-301-5724754.
Expert:  ANDREA, replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you, Please tell me what is the latest time that you can receive calls.
kindest REGARDS,

Related Family Law Questions