How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11842
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother needs help and a divorce. His wife got an order

Customer Question

My brother needs help and a divorce. His wife got an order of protection and the sheriff made him leave his jointly owned home with no money, no credit cards,
no bank account, and a broken arm. He's living in his car until the court hearing Monday. He never touched her in
24 years. She said he keeps her awake. I am in Israel and can't help him right now. He will have the money to pay you
once he sells off the house and retires in Oct. He's out of work on disability
with a broken arm.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, but you may have misunderstood the ability and scope of our service as we are forbidden by state law from representing anyone from this site. Your brother needs a family law attorney locally and to find one you can use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I was mistaken. Please refund the charge to my Pay Pal.

Debit Card Purchase (Unique Transaction ID #8Y500817BG009904N)-$51.88 USD

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Please contact customer service at and they will gladly issue you a refund.

I do apologize for any inconvenience, as the experts are not employees of this site and as such cannot do anything about site operations for customers. Thank you for understanding.