How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11759
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is my credit card being charged if so I need more advice

Customer Question

is my credit card being charged if so I need more advice this is not enough. I also want a printed receipt I do not like how this is set up the communication page is not adequate. Somewhere on the page it should show that communication is being made
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 2 years ago.
I responded further to the original question. Please do not respond to this but just utilize the first question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
your advice may be correct However, child support department in WV believes that my account can be seized in total amount in my account. So your advice did not help me thank-you
Expert:  mkc1959 replied 2 years ago.
You should consult with a local attorney.