Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18 years of litigation experience.
18321761

LAWYER MISHANDLED MY CASE. THE LAWYER LOST PICTURES OF A STORE FROM MY CASE AND DIDN'

Customer Question

LAWYER MISHANDLED MY CASE. THE LAWYER LOST PICTURES OF A STORE FROM MY CASE AND DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES UNTIL TELL EIGHT MONTHS LATER. I END UP TAKEN A LESS SETTLEMENT DUE TO THIS REASON. THE LAWYER STILL WANTS 40%' I FELL THAT IS CRAZY!
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had three surgery due to this fall, and my lawyer lost all the pictures. I'm told a picture is worth a thousand words.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you with this question. Speak to your lawyer about this and see if the two of you can come up with a compromise. If that is not possible and he hasn't convinced you that you owe him his full fee, then you can go to the Georgia Bar for assistance. They have a division that will arbitrate attorney/client disputes. Whoever initiates the request for arbitration must agree to be bound by the results. You can read more about this procedure here.