How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael J, Esq. Your Own Question
Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 3461
Experience:  Licensed Attorney - represented hundreds of clients in criminal cases, family law disputes, traffic issues, and general legal issues. Youth Court Prosecutor.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Michael J, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

On 4/9/15 the judge in ventura county ca changed current court

Customer Question

on 4/9/15 the judge in ventura county ca changed current court order and the support he ordered my spouse to pay was not accurate based on the way he completed dissomaster. He used my exes wages from the 2014 w2 which took into account pre tax deductions for health insurance and retirement yet then took those deductions again on the dissomaster. (The income on w2 wages already account for those amounts.) He should have used the final paystub from 2014 and then taken the pre tax deductions for the dissomaster calculation or used the w2 wages without adding the deductions I beleive. ) How can I have this changed since it changes the support payments due to me by over 200$ a month. I have just opened a case with child support services can they handle this for me instead of me going back to court and paying attorney fees again.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. Yes, Child Support Services can help with enforcement as well as modification of the order. However, this action wouldn't really be a modification, but more along the lines of a Motion for Reconsideration to ask the Judge to change his ruling. In that regard, you're most likely going to need to hire an attorney to file the motion. I wouldn't hesitate to ask CSS though! If you valued my time, I'd love a positive review. I'll be happy to follow up until you're completely satisfied.Michael