How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask S. Huband, Esq. Your Own Question
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 1628
Experience:  Experienced, and knowledgeable family law attorney.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
S. Huband, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We had our final hearing on

Customer Question

We had our final hearing on March 5 2015 but the judge said he would fac the ruling as he was tide for time has another divorce so the ruling went to the opposing lawyer he did it but also went back to judge and ask for half of what I was suppose to keep(Proceeds of the house that was sold and I am left homeless and now money less) What can I do to modify this ruling?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you. It appears you may have already met with an attorney in TX by now, and I was wondering if you still need assistance with this question. If so, please let me know, I'll be glad to help.
Once I get your response I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. Please keep in mind that I may not be online at the moment you respond, so there may be a short delay before I respond.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes but I need your advice please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You charge me for this. I was really expecting a legal advice not this. Please return my money !!
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and I'm sorry for the delay. I couldn't get back to you earlier today as quickly as I had hoped. Do you still need assistance or would you like me to refer you to customer service for a refund as you indicated above?Thanks for your time,Shuband
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Of course. Customer service. Please refund my money. This joke is going for three days already!!
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
I've referred your question to customer service. Best wishes,Shuband

Related Family Law Questions