Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

What is the process to dispute child support arrears in Orange…

Customer Question
What is the process to...
What is the process to dispute child support arrears in Orange County, CA?
How do I receive Jackson Credits for the time the child lived with me?
How do I stop a garnishment for back child support?
How do I request a hearing for the back child support order?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Family Law
1/2/2015
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What order did you receive? DId you get served a notice you were being pursued for support? Who sent you the order, the court or child support enforcement?

I authorized a deposit of $5 and you have already charged my account $36. I am not looking for any type of membership to legal questions. Your web page stated I can pay the additional $31 if I was satisfied with the answer I received.

Do not charge my account anymore.

Thank you for your reply. Experts on this site are independent users and have nothing to do with whatever agreement you made with the site regarding payments.

Since you have an issue with payments please contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to straighten out your problems with that. When you do, if you want to continue, then please come back here and reply to let me know and answer the questions I asked you.